WTS: Ruger LCP .380 Pistol $250 ($275 with Ammo)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    SOLD

Selling off my nearly new concealed carry. It was purchased this summer and has less than 50 rounds fired through it is near to new. I am asking $250 for it, but the offer is open only for the next week and the FTF would have to happen in Bloomington.

I am not that motivated to sell, except that I have bills with deadlines. The deadlines are next week and if this is not sold by then, I will just keep it.

10150395083_7a37776ef1_c.jpg

I am asking $250 for the pistol itself and will include the ammo for another $25 (88 rounds of ball .380) and toss in the pocket holster with it.

Now, I do have sale conditions:

The transaction has to be in Bloomington and I do require a signed bill of sale - one for me and one for you. I only record your name & Drivers License # (no address or anything). I use DLN only because it is worthless without LEO powers but is proof I checked your ID, and the paper will have my same ID written on it for you to have a copy (what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all).

Payment = cash.

Let me know,
    Techres

[Note: for those who hate paper, I understand - but this is what lets me sleep well, and my sleep has value. If it ain't your thing, I fully understand.]

Edit: Fixed typo

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom