• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Picked this up from VUPDblue earlier today, and I gotta say, it was a pleasure to deal with him.. but even more of a pleasure to shoot this fine piece of work!

Right after meeting him for the buy, I took it out to shoot with my girlfriends dad. Put nearly a hundred rounds down range of .22LR and .22 mag and was smiling the entire time.

It wasn't until the sun was nearly down that her dad said "You must really like that new toy, because you've been pretty stingy with it" and thats when I realized that I had not put this thing down the whole time we were out there. He got a little bit of trigger time after I realized that I hadn't shared the fun yet. :laugh: I can't wait to go back out again! :ar15:

Great big +1 to VUPDblue for being patient with me(work ran a little late, making me late) and the great deal on a gun. Methinks he overstated the round count on this, as the blue was not worn anywhere.

Needless to say, if you're on the fence about getting a first revolver or .22 to plink with, this is a great choice. You won't regret it.

Pics can be found in the link below
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ruger_single_six_convertible_22lr_22_mag.html

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    yes there great guns.....i like them...

wmbkb7.jpg

Top Bottom