• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words......so just sayin!

Once I saw these advertised for the first time I knew I had to have one. Picked one up this week from Mark at Bite the Bullet and had a chance yesterday to take it out for a little plinking. I need to get it on the bench and really sight it in, but every indication is that it will be a shooter.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxODQtMjAxMTExMTItMTYwNC5qcGc-1.jpg

I hope to get a more formal review up in the future. But for now take my word for it that you want one!

MarkRW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    That group looks great. The other related Ruger revolvers seem to have slightly poorer sights than the single ten. How are those fiber optic sights?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That group looks great. The other related Ruger revolvers seem to have slightly poorer sights than the single ten. How are those fiber optic sights?

The sights are like traditional adjustable target sights. The fiber optics are just three points within the larger block style sight. Unlike a HiViz where you are basically looking at a round dot, you actually have a target type sight picture. Easiest comment is that the sights are awesome! Yesterday was cloudy and not very bright out. The fiber optic inserts really lit up nice.

This particular group was 10 rounds of boring CCI mini-mag fired at about 10 -12 yards. I shot this two handed and unsupported. Once I get it on a bench with a sandbag we will see what it can really do. Plus I will take the time to fine tune the sights.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Unsupported? On the bench you should get about a 7mm hole. Damn, that's a nice group. Do come back and show off.

Top Bottom