• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Doesn't look bad if it will really do 40db of suppression. Not sure about the price though.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I'd imagine Bill R would probably be rolling around in his grave.

I only say this because Ruger seems to have vaulted into the modern firearms game AFTER his death than while he was alive and in control.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I'd imagine Bill R would probably be rolling around in his grave.

I only say this because Ruger seems to have vaulted into the modern firearms game AFTER his death than while he was alive and in control.

bill ruger started spinning the day ruger started making an ar15!, and hasn't stopped yet! i.e. ruger 1911, p3at(I mean lcp) p22(I mean sr22) hell unless they berried him in a reinforced coffin, im sure he's drilled his way out by now!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    It never would have happened under Bills watch.. Let's remember Bills thoughts and motions with Ruger Co and magazine limits.
    Bill was a firm believer in small capacity magazines to the general public.

At the 2008 SHOT Show, half a dozen years after Bill Ruger's death, a special-edition NRA Ruger Mini-14 appeared with a 20-round magazine as standard. It was the first time in nearly two decades that Ruger offered large-capacity magazines to the civilian market. The 20-round magazine, once marked "Law Enforcement Only" is now an option for the Mini-14.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

Never thought about that, Bill Ruger could be patient zero for the zombie apocalypse

I'm curious and wanting to hold one of these cans, curious how the quality in machining is, and curious if there is a warning label on it.

Top Bottom