• kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    FWIW/FYI to any RK gun and ammo shoppers RK has an in house 12% rebate on all guns ,ammo and accs until 9/6. By in house I mean the rebate is issued directly from RK and not the item manufacturer.
    Rebates at RK are usually in the form of RK card. Some interesting examples in their flyer.

http://www.ruralking.com/weekly-ad/

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    FWIW/FYI to any RK gun and ammo shoppers RK has an in house 12% rebate on all guns ,ammo and accs until 9/6. By in house I mean the rebate is issued directly from RK and not the item manufacturer.
    Rebates at RK are usually in the form of RK card. Some interesting examples in their flyer.

http://www.ruralking.com/weekly-ad/

The flyer says online rebate. :dunno:

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Excuse me for misreading the OP. I first thought he said the rebate came from the store.

Not the particular store per say but from the company that owns the store.

Below from the OP.
    "By in house I mean the rebate is issued directly from RK and not the item manufacturer."

Meaning you get the rebate from RK company and not from the manufacturer of the goods purchased.
    For example if you bought say, a Sig Sauer pistol you would not get any money back from Sig but from Rural King on this rebate. -

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I just talked with a Rural King Close to me. They told me it would be a giftcard for 12% of your purchase and that's how you get your money back.
    That being said. I'm still going to get my self one of their Core15 AR's

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    And Kalboy ain't even got a doggone cell phone and he figgered it out......:):

Thanks. From what I saw for the most part you'll need every bit of the rebate. I was in Owensboro and most stuff was kinda high except for a few particular guns. IIRC you could get for around $212( after rebate before tax) or so a Ruger American rimfire bolt rifle. Yeah they do have some deals but for the most part not all that great. However for a few models and rebate you could do ok.
    They have the 12ga 00B Rem Express buckshot for under $60 per 100 pack, and PPU 357mag SJHP was $19.99 per 50 at the store I was in.

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    They do these types of rebates quite often, usually excludes guns and ammo though. I always try to pick up stuff for the house and vehicles when they do them, usually takes about a month to get the gift card after applying online

Top Bottom