Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sold

Got my eye on another purchase and since I rarely shoot it, I'm going to let this go to help with the funds. It's a Smith & Wesson 686-6 with a 2 1/2" barrel and in my opinion, it's in 98% condition. Comes complete with factory case and paperwork. This was bought new at PSS in December 2011 (with tax and and a speedloader, I have a little less than $800 in it) and has a round count of a little less than 150. I'll include a box of Remington factory ammo and an HKS speedloader to get you started.

Asking $675 obo. My preference is a straight sale, however I do have a few possible trade interests with probable cash required from you, depending on your offer:

Ruger MKII .22 pistols (stainless and bull barrel preferred)
    NAA Mini .22 LR
    Ruger Single Six .22LR revolver
    Plain, wood-stocked Ruger 10/22
    Used ESEE 5 knife (I have a modification project in mind)
    Other ESEE fixed-blades
    ZT 0300 or 0350 folder

Transaction MUST be FTF in Brownsburg or, between the hours of 9am and 3:30PM, Mon-Fri, at 71st and Michigan in Indy. (I'll be in West Lafayette and Kentland on Thanksgiving Day for you INGO'ers up north)

Please keep all questions and offers to PM’s. No PM sent bumps please. If you have less than 50 posts, don’t waste your time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom