• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I heard on the radio that Indy Gun Club will be having a Smith and Wesson inventory reduction sale this Friday and Saturday. S&W reps are supposed to be there with swag and big discounts.

Just an FYI.

Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    Doesn't sound very promising...

Smith & Wesson Day: September 26 & 27
    Join us for Smith & Wesson Day Friday, September 26th and Saturday, September 27th. Shop will be open 10-6 both days!! Smith & Wesson Representative will be on sight to answer any questions you might have. All in stock Smith & Wesson's on SALE!!! Up to 30% off retail pricing. One free box of 300 round count .22 ammo with the purchase of an M&P15-22 (while supplies last.) Free Smith & Wesson Tactical Backpack with every M&P pistol purchase (while supplies last.) Please see a store associate for more details.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's a nice place. I shoot trap there. They have skeet and clay sport as well. They sell firearms but they tend to be on the high end side. If you love Kimbers, you'll love this place. They are located in Fishers at 113th off Olio and 116th.

Indiana Gun Club :: Location

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Could be decent pricing, depending on the discount. I looked up the price on a FS M&P 40 and they were listed on the site for $499. 20% off would be around $400 and 30% off would be closer to $350. I'd be sorely tempted at those prices :)

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Not sure I would drive all that way to buy a S&W but maybe it's time for a new shotgun! They gotta have the largest selection of shotguns in the midwest.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I picked up a STEAL this evening at Indy Gun Club!

M&P Shield with Trijicon Heinie Straight-8 night sights
    Extra 8-round mag
    S&W Black Ops "Gen 3" spring assisted knife

$385 (including tax) for everything

The extra mag was 1 of 3 extras they were offering, the other two being the aforementioned knife, or an M&P Tactical Backpack. I negotiated the S&W rep into the knife (in addition to the extra mag) to seal the deal and he agreed. The night sights came as a TOTAL surprise to me, and I half wonder if they were even aware they were there either. Regardless, I kept my mouth shut till I was holding the receipt. lol :shady:
    I was ecstatic because I was eventually gonna have the same night installed at some point in the future. Maybe they were on other Shields too, I'll never know.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's a nice place. I shoot trap there. They have skeet and clay sport as well. They sell firearms but they tend to be on the high end side. If you love Kimbers, you'll love this place. They are located in Fishers at 113th off Olio and 116th.

Indiana Gun Club :: Location

Used to be even nicer when they had rifle and pistol ranges.
    I discontinued my membership when it became just a shotgun club.

Top Bottom