• ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Galco Ankle Glove

+1 on the Galco Ankle Glove

I have the open top (no thumb break) model and never use the calf support. It is incredibly comfortable and secure. Granted, I've never run a marathon or wrestled on the ground with a bad guy but the moulding and tension unit are adequate for my needs. I only use it for extended trips in the car when I know I'll spend most of the time seated.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Bianchi Ranger Triad holster. end of list. I carry a J Frame every single day on my ankle. And I have had plenty of crappy holsters for it, but the Ranger Triad is the best. Its more comfortable because its got a little padding and is breathable. And the gun itself doesn't sit between fabric and your ankle, rather in its own form fitted area made of hard cloth nylon cloth that doesn't get weaker as it ages. This holster is really sweet, and keeps the gun tight to your ankle, and it also has a retention strap. You can jog with it all you want that that gun is gonna stay in place.

Bianchi 4750 Ranger Triad Ankle Holster - Black, Right Hand 19742 FREE S&H 19742. Bianchi Holsters.

Top Bottom