• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Traded I appreciate all the offers.

NOTE: I was directed to the S&W forum today and found some more info on this model. This is SKU # 178033 and now know why these are so hard to find, they were a limited edition run of less than 1000. And no longer in production. They are exactly the same as the black model, just a different color slide.

For reference:
    http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-m-p-pistols/217903-5-9mm-pro-series-number-2-a.html post #18.

I have a S&W M&P Pro9 in the hard to find bi tone that I am looking to trade. I bought this new at PSS several months ago and have put exactly 200 rounds through it. No problems and its fine to shoot, just not my cup of tea. To be honest I much prefer 1911's and Glocks. So I'm just looking to trade for something different.

Comes with everything that came with it new, box, paperwork, 2 mags, back straps. All the cool Pro features, 5 inch barrel, green fiber optic front sight, etc. In the picture they are sporting the large back straps, I have replaced them with the medium. Not everyone has gorilla hand.

This gun has no marks on it, it has only been to the range three times and back in the safe. Looking to trade for a gun in similar condition.

Some trade interests (but not limited to): I have several Glock's, but would consider a Glock 21 SF, FNX, CZ, XDM, Walther PPQ. Pretty much open to just about anything.

Maybe a revolver but I'm trying to keep calibers in handguns to 9mm, .40 & .45. Its just getting too expensive to buy a box of ammo and head to the range, got to buy in bulk to make costs reasonable to shoot.

I have no cash price for this.
    I am not hurting for money and not in a hurry to get rid of it. Will consider any reasonable trade offer of handgun or rifle, send me a PM, the worst I can say is a polite, no Thank You.

Looking to FTF on west side of Indy. Not willing to travel much but will consider 30 minute or so road trip. Must see IN Drivers Lin & LTCH.

Thanks for Looking...

SWMP9ProUSMCbackresized.jpg

Serial number blurred in this picture.
    SWMP9ProUSMCnoserialresized.jpg

Last edited:

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a Glock 22, 1 pre '94 15 round magazine, 4 15 round magazines with +5 arrendondo extensions, fobus paddle holster, buffertech magwell, hiviz fiber optic front site, night sites with some glow left.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I really appreciate all the offers. I have answered all but one PM and will get to that after this bump. Keep the offers coming. I am really just looking trade for something I don't already have.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom