Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    S&W M&P40c | Compact .40 cal | Talon Grips | No Safety

SOLD

Summary: M&P40c. $400 obo. FTF Muncie.

vO6j3.jpg

What: S&W M&P40c, this is the compact .40 cal version of the M&P series pistol. No thumb safety. I have wrapped the grip in a Talon Grip (rubberized texture) that I think you'll find makes the grip much better.

This includes everything that came with the gun when I bought it brand new last year. I have carried it a fair amount and it is in 95% condition or better with very minimal holster wear. The crossbreed supertuck holster was kind to the finish on this gun. Selling because I'm getting out of .40 cal, I replaced this with an M&P9c.

I also have about 28 Speer Gold Dot Hollow Points that we can negotiate for, if you want them. I have put about 100 of these through this very gun and it cycles them very well.

Total round count is less than 300.

Where: FTF in Muncie, or I'll be at the 1500 on Saturday (20th) from noon to 4 or so if you want to meet there. Will travel for a good deal.

Price: $400 without Apex kit.

Trades: Whatcha got? I'll probably say no thank you but it can't hurt to ask. Still looking for a Sig P6/225. Would also consider a pump action 12ga shotgun with 18.5" barrel and extended tube.

Pics: More pics here

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom