• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    hey guys im going to buy a sd40 home defense model of a friend of mine and i was just wanting some imput on the weapon ive only put around 200 rounds down the tube so was just wanting some feed back from anyone who has had one for a while or anything like that thanks for the imput guys

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have the SD9 and I am very happy with it. It's a very solid gun I have had no hang ups with it and have put around 500 rounds of various FMJ and JHP through it.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I had the oppurtunity to shoot a fellow members SD40 and thought it to be a very nice,accurate,solid pistol. I am considering buying it off him, that's how much I liked it.Now to just come up with the fun money to do so.

BJMANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Muncie
    SD40

hey guys im going to buy a sd40 home defense model of a friend of mine and i was just wanting some imput on the weapon ive only put around 200 rounds down the tube so was just wanting some feed back from anyone who has had one for a while or anything like that thanks for the imput guys

Bought one, sold one. Kicks like a mule, and not too accurate. My 2 cents.:dunno:

gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    sd40 is a solid gun. if you do not have any defensive training i suggest you take an nra class for starters.
    ive had countless military training with handguns and all weapons ive really been wanting to refine my skills though with a specialized hand gun course any ideas?

Top Bottom