Nim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    Falls City Area / Clark County
    SOLD

SW380

I have carried this gun, mostly in a pocket or bag/briefcase for many years. It has had less than 50 rounds through it.

Okay, I know there are bad reviews of this gun. It was a minor mistake by S&W to make this one. It has been described as a low-end, inexpensive "throw away" gun that was designed to have maybe a 1-2 thousand round limit.

I will be upfront about it...it always goes BANG on the first round. With more powerful ammo, you won't have much issues. With less powerful ammo, you will get some stovepipes as the slide may not get fully forced back.

Otherwise, it is a very small gun that you can throw into a pocket and it will look more like a fat billfold if anyone is looking.

There is some wear of the bluing along the edges which has no effect on function due to being put in and out of numerous pockets.

Most of the value of this deal is the ammo.

A full box(25) of Hornady / 90 gr FTX.
    A full box(25) of Federal / 90gr Hydrashock
    12 rounds of Winchester 95 gr. FMJ
    1 random .380 round I don't recognize and 2 other random rounds of Winchester .380 hollow point.

65 total rounds of .380 ammo..with the testing of various rounds, they kind of got mixed up but since I am selling the gun, I don't need any of the ammo.

CAUTION: This gun has no safety. Once you work the action to put a round "in the chamber", it is ready to fire, EVEN WITH THE MAGAZINE REMOVED.

PRICE: $110 (+ $20 shipping, unless local(CLARK COUNTY) for personal transfer) Will need you FFL to ship to. Sorry, can't ship ammo. Must meet up to transfer.

My Email: notthatscared@yahoo.com

Here are some pics...
    gun2003.jpg

gun002.jpg
    gun2006.jpg
    gun2002.jpg
    gun2.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom