• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    My family and i arent in the best of situations regarding our finances. therefore i have made the decision. To sell off most of my firearms in order to right that.

Saiga - SOLD

20150618_141809_zps0m1dnafw.jpg

20150618_141209_zpsthnx2a8r.jpg

It has been VERY lightly used, as I am the original owner. including the magazines they are all loaded with one box of ammunition coming to a total of about 230 rounds. no conversion has been done. it was in the works but other things have come up. the only mods done are the bullet guide install and magazine lock trim, along with a cut and thread on the barrel allowing for the muzzle device.

My asking price on this rifle is 700 Dollars OBOwith all magazines and ammunition. the original box is included as well.

12 Gauge -

20150618_141103_zpsqg8boisq.jpg

20150618_141123_zps1affem7r.jpg

(Springfield Model 944 series A) by Savage Arms. nice little truck gun. metal is in pretty good shape. the stocks have handling wear, and the front bead sight is missing.
    Asking Price on this "true relic" is 110 Dollars OBO as it is. further arrangements can be made for ammunition and whatnot. or I will be selling it in the other side of the classifieds. oh.. don't mind my big ugly toe.

Location of these : Delphi, IN (I frequent Lafayette / Monticello / Logansport / Frankfort / Kokomo)
    Prices : above
    Pictures :above

I hoped id never have to sell em off, but it is what it is. they can be replaced down the road. Thank you INGO. :ingo:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom