• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    Does anyone know of an Indiana shop that has a SilencerCo Saker 7.62 in stock? I plan to buy one in the next month and would like to minimize my wait time if it doesn't add too much cost. Thanks!

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    Thanks guys! I purchased the one from Grey Wolf on Saturday, now the wait for the ATF. I'm just hoping I get to use it for firearm season this deer season.

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    I presume any dealer worth their salt would give you a refund, especially if you hadn't used the suppressor in the wait time. I don't know for certain, as I haven't been denied so far.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    What happens if you purchase a suppressor and get denied..? Just curious. Do you get your money back from the dealer?

It's pretty tough to get denied for an unknown reason with NFA. If you file as an individual, they have your prints, so your names not getting mistaken with something similar like can happen with NICS. If you file as a trust, if there's a problem with your trust ,the ATF will let you fix it and send it back. In most cases, if you were going to get denied, you'd already know it.

Top Bottom