• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    Just got my S&W 19-4 back from Ray after fixing end shake, new hand, retime, reset barrel and cut forcing cone. Now she shoots better than I do. Also great conversations on all firearms and muscle cars.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Just got my S&W 19-4 back from Ray after fixing end shake, new hand, retime, reset barrel and cut forcing cone. Now she shoots better than I do. Also great conversations on all firearms and muscle cars.

I just dropped my gun off at him - was his turn around time that he quoted accurate for you? He quoted me 2-3 weeks for a dovetail which is longer than I would have expected something like that to take, but after visiting his shop and seeing the amount of guns he had there that he had been working on it made sense.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I had him thread a barrel for me. He said it would take about two weeks. Two weeks later he called and said it was done. Very nice guy, quality work and good price.

:yesway: Excellent. I had done a search for their shop on the forums and found good things but I was concerned that he'd have my pistol a bit longer than he quoted me when I saw the amount of work he was doing.

Top Bottom