• ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'm selling my Suppressed Armament Systems thread on, stainless 5.56mm can. I've had it for several years and it's spent most of it's time in the safe. I need a QD setup for my work gun and don't need two so this one is on the market. I don't have a round count but it's less than 1K (probably around 500) and has never had 22lr or any other caliber fired through it so no leading up. Once it's paid for you can run a cable lock through it to ensure it doesn't get used while waiting for the stamp to come in. $350 FTF in Indy.

It's the second from the left in these pics

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

If this works it's a video of my Son shooting with this suppressor on.

***EBG your mailbox is full so I could not send you a msg. The threads are the standard thread pattern for AR15 rifles, remove the flash hider and it screws right on.

Once the suppressor is paid I provide you with the info you need to complete the form. Once the stamp comes in you would take possession of the suppressor.

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Let me get this straight:

Your price, plus the Stamp and papers, and I wait for the processing and make the purchase. Right? Am I staying legal? WHAT ARE THE THREADS? EBG,

Top Bottom