• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Does anyone have this rifle and if so what are your opinions, thoughts,ect please . I have a chance at getting one , have checked reviews but consider INGO knowledge to be great. Thanks in advance

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I had one in 308 and I wasn't thoroughly impressed. Sold it after 2 boxes of ammo. Groups were 1.5 to 2" with hornady ammo (cant recall loads but they were two different bullets) I thought it was obnoxiously heavy and being all metal it was pretty brutal on bare hands in the winter. Trigger was meh, action was meh, both would have gotten better with time. The buttstock that came on mine was total garbage, they thought it was a good idea to put paddle tire tread on it, and the adj cheek riser would randomly loosen and need reset. Easy fix, but at the price I was into it I wasn't ready to put more in. I would have rather had a ruger precision not only for the better furniture but the bolt pull is straight back through to the buttstock which seemed to make more manageable recoil when compared side by side. The guy who bought it from me really likes it, but he did change the buttstock and did something with the trigger.

Top Bottom