• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    at the McDonalds across third street from the College Mall in Bloomington. While waiting for my clown food, I watched a woman (maybe late 40s or early 50s and reasonably well dressed) drive into the lot, and carry in (2) large McDonalds empty cups, load them with ice and fill them to the brim with iced tea. She sauntered past me and smiled, avoided going near the counter, and casually left. there was no one else in her car and didn't seem to be carrying a wallet or purse.
    This woman obviously was not destitute, and there wasn't even a line at the counter. She was so cavalier about doing this, I questioned whether I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....... alas, yes, yes I was.....Pure unadulterated petty theft.....Egadd!!:xmad:
    The Lord offset my anger by placing my truck behind a CRV with a bumper sticker that said "Number one in feminine protection" (or something similar) with a picture of a pistol.....The ol' smile was back.
    Thanks to whoever that was. It restored my sense of humor! :yesway:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've seen someone do that too. That was his only purpose for entering McDonalds. He purchased nothing at the counter. I knew it happened but I had never seen it done before. It still amazed me even though it shouldn't anymore.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Its possible, (though probly not probable) that she had just gone through the drive thru, and ate in her car then came in for a re-fill befoer she left the premises....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Now, now, now, Remember it happened in Bloomington, a HIGHLY liberal town. She was merely redistributing the clowns wealth. She is just ahead of the curve a little.
    Coming soon to a wallet near you!!!

Hugely ballsy I might add!

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Awhile back we watched two guys come into the Burger King at 71st and Georgetown and stand by the drink fountains. There is always a train wreck there as everyone is standing waiting for their food. They waited until someone was filling their cups, and their food was set on the counter. These two guys reached over and grabbed the bag of food and walked out the door.:rolleyes:

I watched the same thing happen in a Wendys over in Columbus, Ohio.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Now, now, now, Remember it happened in Bloomington, a HIGHLY liberal town. She was merely redistributing the clowns wealth. She is just ahead of the curve a little.
    Coming soon to a wallet near you!!!

Hugely ballsy I might add!

I'm sure she drove away in her Obama-stickered Prius.

Top Bottom