• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruscz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2018
    Louisville

Silver Creek Conservation Club will host an IDPA Match Saturday, February 6.

This match will consist of (4) low round-count (ammo shortage) threat encounters at close range similar to last month, and (2) standards stages for a total of (6) stages and 70-rounds.

All pistol divisions are welcome, no PCC, and the match will be Revolver friendly.

Match fees: $15 for non-members, $10 for members, $5 for active and retired military, Police, EMS, and Juniors. SO’s shoot for free.

Registration starts at 9AM. New Shooters Orientation is at 9:30AM for those who have not shot an IDPA Match before. Shooting will begin at 10:00AM.

Match scores will be available on Practiscore.com and on IDPA.com.

We ask you to please register and select a squad on Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/sccc-idpa-february-6-2021/register,

payment will be at the range. Groups of shooters, please register and squad early, but walk-ons will be accepted and squadded at the range.

Thanks, and we hope to see you Saturday.

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Glock g 45 with vortex venom legal?
    Blackhawk with finger release legal?
    How many rounds in a mag?
    Can I use my 4x4 tracker instead of walking? (Handicap plate on my car, will offer to help others/haul stuff.
    Thanks

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Glock g 45 with vortex venom legal?
    Blackhawk with finger release legal?
    How many rounds in a mag?
    Can I use my 4x4 tracker instead of walking? (Handicap plate on my car, will offer to help others/haul stuff.
    Thanks
    Not the OP but IDPA has a spot for most all guns.
    You can use the holster but they might suggest getting something different.
    10 rounds in a mag
    Yes you can drive between bays but the club has the bays close to each other so not a lot of walking.
    I will send the OP a message so he can confirm.

Ruscz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2018
    Louisville
    Confirming what Bosshoss told you, Glock 45 with vortex is legal for Carry Optics division. As I recall, that's like a black Glock 19. Holster sounds legal. We have a sheriff that uses that, I think. IDPA is for guns and holsters that you would carry concealed, but we will let you shoot just about anything you bring that is a pistol with a holster. Division capacity is 10-rounds, but we will start with 6-rounds in the gun for this match (reduced for ammo shortage). As stated, you can drive, but the stages are maybe 50-feet apart. We welcome new shooters. You can register with Practiscore, but no problem if you just walk on as we will squad you at the match. Hope to meet you Saturday.

Top Bottom