• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    In our squads defense, that was our last stage and that port was open when we got there. Considering the location of the port, I would strongly suggest it was a matter of equipment failure.
    Provided no one from the previous squad opened it hoping that the stage would be thrown out.:D

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    The port cover was open when we arrived on stage. We assumed it had been open the entire match. Never gave thought to see if it would close or that it should be closed. We thought it was a port giving competitors an option or choice to start the stage. Gary was last to shoot on our squad. Our squad, some choose to use the port, some did not. Not everyone used the port as the option was available. The competitor Kevin Higgins is ROing was on a different squad. I would have stapled a no shoot target over the port if it wasn't to be used.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    The time required to step forward and acquire the target thru the port,(a very long first step) may have taken longer than just a step to the right to acquire the targets. That second target was not visible thru the port without footwork. I liked the option, or lack of option.:dunno:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Max I watched my video of me shooting this stage and the window was open when our(your) squad shot it:n00b:.
    Not that it would have helped me out any but I can't believe I missed it.:):

Top Bottom