• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend and I want to keep the good times rolling this upcoming weekend (11 July 15) with our monthly steel match. We will be doing another 5 stage match and as always, it will be a great time. We will have 4 stages from the Steel Challenge book and one of my own design. Minimum round count will be 100 rounds but bring 150 just to be safe.

Setup - 8am
    Sign-in/Registration - 9am
    First Shot - 10am

$10 per gun

As always, SCGC operates under cold range rules and there will be plenty of safe tables available. Also, if you show at 8am to help with setup, you will be entered into our end of year drawing for a few great prizes during our club banquet.

I hope to see you all there.

- Ian

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If any other ladies are thinking about coming but hate to be the only lady there, don't fret. I know there will be four attending this match. It's going to be a fun time, if it's anything like last time.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Im going to attend and I want to bring my son, he is 14 years old. What is the cost for youth?

The cost is $10 per gun. Some people shoot different divisions. $10 per gun per division.

Darwin, recently we have not been charging youth for participating in matches at South Central Gun Club. We feel that the kids are the future and want to encourage families to come and enjoy the range. Otherwise the cost is $10 per gun for adults.

edit: In the future if somebody is bringing a new shooter to the range and needs a gun or ammo let me know. I am sure something can be arranged. The main thing is your bringing the kids.

Last edited:

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Nate, I will start advertising that we will not charge for juniors to shoot this match from now on. It's great to see all the families joining us out on match day and I hope it continues to grow in that direction.

If anyone else has any questions pertaining to new shooters or juniors, feel free to PM me. Thanks to all who came out today and I hope to see you at future matches.

P.S.- Jeannie, I hope you enjoy that biathlon in October.

Top Bottom