• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Msrp of 350, depending on the shop street price should be between 300 and 325, they’ll sell, not every one can afford 5-600 for the m&p

They’ve sold tons of sd’s over the years all smith has done is update the cocking serrations and add a flat trigger, I’ll bet it sells about the same as the older sd9

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If that's the actual M&P 2.0 trigger, I'm buying one of these. I already have M&Ps, and these fit in all M&P holsters and use M&P sights. These are 3 oz lighter than an M&P compact, and about the same size. Nearly a G19 clone with a better grip angle/feel. I had an SD9 and liked it alright, but the trigger was a bit heavy and long for my liking. Looking forward to handling one with the new trigger.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    SD40 was my first pistol ever. HATED it. Worst trigger I have ever used. Sold it the first chance I got. If this really is the M&P 2.0 trigger, then this will be a good gun for the money.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    SD40 was my first pistol ever. HATED it. Worst trigger I have ever used. Sold it the first chance I got. If this really is the M&P 2.0 trigger, then this will be a good gun for the money.
    Thinking likewise... if this has the 2.0 M&P trigger, it'll be a very nice budget/"truck" gun. The last SD9 I shot many moons ago had a horrible, awful gritty trigger. The only trigger I ever squuezed that was worse was the Bodyguard, it was like dragging my finger through a football field. But otherwise the SD9 was perfectly reliable and as ergonomic as I could ask for the price. Optimistic about this new version, waiting for the Hickok45 seal of approval.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Original was reliable AND the trigger sucked for certain. This is, to a great extent another Glock clone and considering what PSA sells Daggers for and the fact that there's no optic cut may hurt sales. I'm curious to handle one and if they had spent a few extra bucks to cut it for a direct mount optic it would have been more attractive to more buyers. IF the trigger is much improved with the S&W on the slide I think it will sell.

Top Bottom