• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    What sort of business, in 2014, doesn't have some sort of camera setup? Seriously... $200 will get you a cheap 4 camera system and DVR from Amazon.

The fact that there is no description of the men who did this makes me think there was no camera and the guy who ran across the street, 'saw nothing'. Sounds like a mob attack. Witness killed, employee beaten but not murdered and owner escaped. Someone owes someone money by the sounds of it.

Or maybe I just watch too many movies... :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How much money is there in a barber shop in the middle of the night for a robbery?

What do you think REALLY happened.

What sort of business, in 2014, doesn't have some sort of camera setup? Seriously... $200 will get you a cheap 4 camera system and DVR from Amazon.

War game it out. Why would people not want to be on camera?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    A lot of the local shops have a back room supply business. It is a casual meeting place where these guys get together.

+ 1 this is a factual statement.

You must know about the same neighborhoods as I do. When the gold flaunting owner of a hair salon stops by once a day in a limo chauffer'd by a driver who opens the door for the boss, it makes a person think they may be selling more than hair cuts, shampoo and conditioner. Especially in a neighbor hood where few houses have windows.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    + 1 this is a factual statement.

You must know about the same neighborhoods as I do. When the gold flaunting owner of a hair salon stops by once a day in a limo chauffer'd by a driver who opens the door for the boss, it makes a person think they may be selling more than hair cuts, shampoo and conditioner. Especially in a neighbor hood where few houses have windows.

Not seen the Limo but there have been a few shops shut down around here for extra curricular activity.
    It is not not hard to spot whats really up.

Top Bottom