• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    So I finally formed1 my seekins lower that has been sitting in the safe for over 4 years, waiting for something special...
    Now my question for those who have done the same, where did you put the engraving info? Since the trigger guard is made into the reciever many places won't engrave there, the front of the magwell is out too because it is textured, I am not sure if the flairing of the magwell is not wide enough I think. So trying to keep it on the down low is a little harder, but the lower is awesome. if you can post any pics of where you did yours or an engraver who can engrave around the triggerarea with a non removable guard I would appreciate it.
    Thanks!

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Menzzer37 did my San Tan on the bottom of the trigger guard. Check with him.

Is he a ffl or at least a professional engraver, reasonable charge?? Hoping to get it in the trigger well, not on the guard. Doubtful it would ever break, but im just a parnoid guy

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes, yes, and yes. I don't think anyone will get it in the trigger area with an attached guard though.

Top Bottom