Sen. Manchin, These Boots Are Made for Walking Back!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you want them to see the light, make them feel the heat.

Gun Owners in West Virginia force Senator Manchine to walk it back on the record.

Before you panic buy (and why are you panicking buying now, you had all of 2004 to now to do so, geez), first, get ahold of yourself, INGO. Geez, we are in a fight, so war face. Now, sit down, write letters, place phone calls, send money.

Joe Manchin: ?I?m so proud of the NRA? - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    While I do agree it is time we put on our war face and put the antis on the defensive, all I see in the article you linked is typical political double speak, the kind you get just before they plan on screwing us. Almost sounds like the NRA may be caving.

I still can't quite figure out why armed citizens are having anxiety fits over this. We hold the power here people.

gabrigger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Wayne County
    I wish that everyone that says the NRA is/may be/might be caving would wait until a statement or position is actually stated before passing judgement. I also had a suspicion that Manchin might want to rethink his position. I think he finally realized that voting for restrictions/awb or whatever is proposed is political suicide for him after getting elected as a pro-gun candidate.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    If you want them to see the light, make them feel the heat.

Gun Owners in West Virginia force Senator Manchine to walk it back on the record.

Before you panic buy (and why are you panicking buying now, you had all of 2004 to now to do so, geez), first, get ahold of yourself, INGO. Geez, we are in a fight, so war face. Now, sit down, write letters, place phone calls, send money.

Joe Manchin: ?I?m so proud of the NRA? - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

Good points and thanks for the link. I donated to GOA (I'm already an NRA member), after watching the CNN interview. I think we need to put similar pressure on Donnelly.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    He might be saying nice things now, but he hasn't changed or gotten smarter.

IMHO every politician knows the 2A is about keeping them in check.

When one says "you don't need an assault weapon" they are proving that you do.

Manchin isn't stupid, but thinks everybody else is.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom