• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Plus if you like doing science experiments with your kids you can get some IronIII oxide and you can show them the thermite reaction.

Of course you need some other reaction to start it. Glycerin and potassium permanganate works well.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I might try that cold pack thing, except I don't have aluminum shavings. I guess I could saw through some cans to produce them though fairly easily. It sounds like fun.
    Break open an etch a sketch. Or just order the stuff online.

The feds are well aware of tannerite and know there is nothing they can do about it but the state level on the other hand is a whole other issue that we MUST deal with swiftly and without compromise. What really concerns me is how little they actually know about the stuff, like how difficult it actually is to detonate.
    This is from SEVERAL years ago.
    http://youtu.be/2_HRyAG2xqU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So...the Aluminum/Lye bombs you can make out of basic crap found at Wal-Mart is still legit, but tannerite is what needs to be banned?

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    If they don't regulate this kinda of stuff the next thing you know they will be selling excellerents by the gallon on almost every street corner!

danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    After the explosion in Indianapolis, I just can't believe that we are allowing ordinary people easy access to natural gas, which can cause quite a powerful explosion. I think we need to limit or ban the regular people's access to it.

Top Bottom