• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    On September 18, 2010 the Hope Ride will take place starting in Hope Indiana. (NOTE this is also NFA Day for those who are going to that event.)

I would like to get together with fellow INGO members and ride in the Hope Ride. Due to my recent injury I can only complete the 13 mile ride. However that shouldn't stop others from riding further if they're up for it.

Please message me if you're interested in riding this event with me and I'll see if we can organize an INGO event around it.

Hope Ride 2010!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some Information about the Hope Ride.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bicycle Tours for Riders of All Shapes and Sizes: [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13 Mile Li'l Calf Tour [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]25 Miles Riding in the Pasture [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]32 Mile Milk Cow Ramble [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]50 Miles of Dodging Cow Pies [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]64 Mile Mad Cow Metric [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100 Miles of Bull[/FONT]
    Ride starts at 7:30 AM
    $25 Registration, can be handled through the link above.
    Hauser High School
    State Road 9
    Hope, Indiana

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Just an FYI, Sept. 18 is also NFA Day.
    Yep, but only about 30 people can go to that on that day. So for the other 9,970 of us, we should all be able to go to the Hope Ride, right? ;)

*has daydreams of a team of riders with INGO jerseys on clogging up the streets of Hope, IN*

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    If you haven't signed up for the Hope ride you can still take $5.00 off your registration fee. Use the code FARMOUT to save. I am doing the 32 mile. It's not a shot gun start, so you start whenever. Don't forget the pancake breakfast before the ride. It's free but donations to the Hope food pantry are always welcome. When you finish the ride, pick up the "black cow" treat at the end. Mmmmmm good!
    I never lose as much weight as I would like after this ride. They have lots of goodies along the way. :D

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    My Friends James and Kurt, and I are all signed up for 25 miles.
    I'm looking forward to the event. Who else is going to step up and ride? :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Yep, but only about 30 people can go to that on that day. So for the other 9,970 of us, we should all be able to go to the Hope Ride, right? ;)

*has daydreams of a team of riders with INGO jerseys on clogging up the streets of Hope, IN*
    If I don't wear a jersey, I think my INGO shirt would be appropriate. :D Pami, are you and Kira coming along for the ride?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    If I don't wear a jersey, I think my INGO shirt would be appropriate. :D Pami, are you and Kira coming along for the ride?
    I'm planning on being there. I'm still iffy on the "ride" part of it. I might "ride" in the car! ;) And Miss Kira will be at my mom's that weekend due to the NFA day we're going to.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Bicycle Riders attending HOPE, Please PM me for my phone number. Maybe we can coordinate at least leaving breakfast at a similar time, and get a few photos of the INGO group.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I'm planning on being there. I'm still iffy on the "ride" part of it. I might "ride" in the car! ;)
    I hope you decide to saddle up. Don't let the distance deter you. I think everyone I have ever rode with called it the "I Hope I can make it" ride, but we always do and have a good time doing it. There are SAG stops placed along the routes to get off the saddle to snack, rehydrate and enjoy the company of other riders. There is musical entertainment at the stops, too. :D
    I hope (no pun intended) to finally get a chance to say hello. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom