• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I am putting up my new unfired Serbian PAP M70. It has been sitting in the box since I got it.

From the manufacturer:

Made in the same factory the produced top quality rifles for former Yugoslavia like the M70B1 and M70AB2, our newly manufactured N-PAP rifles are the civilian version of the M70 series. These beauties are the latest imports from the world famous Zastava factory. Century is proud to now offer 6 styles of the N-PAP rifles. Features an accessory rail built into the receiver for easy mounting of your favorite accessories and a hammer forged barrel. Comes with two 30 rd. mags. Barrel: 16.25" with a 1:10 twist, Overall: 36.25", Weight: 7.7 lbs. Not available for sale in NJ, MA, CA, CT, HI or where prohibited by law. Condition: New.

Here is a picture of one that is just like it:

AK-ZM70PAP.jpg

It has nice clear light wood on it. It has the scope rail on the dust cover and a rubber butt pad from the factory. It comes with the two 30 round magazines, instructions, and packaging that came with it. I am selling this for $900 (SPF).

I also have two more 30 round metal magazines I will sell for $25 apiece (Sold), 4 new in the wrapper Tapco mags for $20 apiece (Sold). I have (2) 500 round cases of Silver Bear 7.62x39 ammo that I will sell for $200/case (Sold).

I will sell the whole package for $1,300. I am also willing to break up the package for the listed prices.

Finally, the only trade I am really interested in is a FAL/L1A1. If you are wanting to trade something else, the trade value will have to be pretty high.

You can contact me via PM or email at mtieken@icorinternational.com

I prefer a FTF transaction on the East side of Indianapolis. I will need to see an Indiana DL and LTCH.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom