Sheriff Joe looking dirtier and dirtier...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    This is what they think he did. I hope they find him innocent. If Obama's Administration hates him as much as he does, I like him and I don't think he's the "enemy".

County administrators believe the Sheriff's Office intentionally misappropriated as much as $80 million designated for jail operations over five years to pay employees working in patrol, human-smuggling operations and investigative units. Those employees should have been paid with other funds, but county officials suspect the Sheriff's Office tried to maintain staffing levels by using money that legally was inaccessible.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not to mention that you can end up in county jail before you're convicted of anything. You shouldn't be subjected to any more humiliation than is already inherent in the system.

Dross not sure how it works in CO, but in IN you can end up in the county jail before your convicted. Some towns take you straight to the county jail after booking at the local station because they don't have holding facilities. Others will hold you overnight to give you a chance to bond out then transport you to the Co.

And, if his system works so well, why is there still crime in Maricopa county? Doesn't seem to work very well, especially when we take into account how many unserved warrants he has hanging out.

I covered this last year. The number of outstanding warrants in Maricopa Co. is lower per capita than several places here in IN. In Marion Co the number of unseved warrants per capita is right about triple in 2007. I've heard the current number is much higher but I don't have any cites for that. Tippecanoe Co is over double.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eriff_joe_-_maricopa_county-4.html#post634667

I'm not defending him, but if your going to post information about why you don't like him try to be fair at least.

Top Bottom