• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    My wife is taking this this weekend. She received an email saying there had been a couple of cancellations so they have a couple of spots open. Just a heads up. Call Boone County Sheriff's office for details.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My wife is in the class also, she is LOVING it !! She is so glad she got the class as a gift..(Nothing says love like sending your wife to a shooting course!!). MRW...if you talk to your wife tonight, my wife is the one with the nickel M&P revolver...(Instructors thought it was a cool handgun!!)

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    She is liking it a lot. She even wants our daughters to take it once they're old enough.

luvsviola

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    I took the class this weekend. It was AWESOME. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I started the weekend nervous even putting the pistol in a holster, and had never loaded a pistol and had only shot once or twice.

Now I feel confident to concealed carry and that I can do serious bodily harm to someone who threatens my family. Ken is an AMAZING instructor and Brent was super patient with our newbie mistakes and calmly reminded us how to do things. I would like to have all my girlfriends take this class. You leave feeling empowered to protect yourself and others.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Welcome aboard "luvsviola" !! My wife was in the class with you this weekend and feels the same way. She thought it was a great experience and told me that I should go and take the course when one comes availble..Welcome to the wonderful world of firearms !!!

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    My wife enjoyed it too and learned a lot. That says a lot. She is most definitely not a gun person. Has only shot one once in her life previous to this.

She also brought me home a cup full of brass! I love that woman!

Top Bottom