• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Be prepared for alot of Amish!!!! It is in their backyard, and they do buy alot of rifles! Horse krap will be around, but unlike Fort Wayne, it was always free parking.

RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    Be prepared for alot of Amish!!!! It is in their backyard, and they do buy alot of rifles! Horse krap will be around, but unlike Fort Wayne, it was always free parking.
    I’ve been up that way so I figured. No problem I’m pretty tolerant of everyone...and a little horse poo lol!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Stopped in around noon and spent 3hrs. It wasn't packed so was able to put the boy in the stroller and walk around aftera quick walk through and really look at things after going back in. Ended up buying a pre b c75 mag for $35, Marlin 41 Sears branded 22 single shot for $175, and according to the store a factory stag arms lower minus the buttsock for $266, and $60 of Zicks meats.

Ammo and what reloading stuff that was there was high priced as usual, and several tables thought their stuff was gold when a few tables away the same firearm could be bought for a decent price. Otherwise was worth the $6 entry fee.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Stopped in around noon and spent 3hrs. It wasn't packed so was able to put the boy in the stroller and walk around aftera quick walk through and really look at things after going back in. Ended up buying a pre b c75 mag for $35, Marlin 41 Sears branded 22 single shot for $175, and according to the store a factory stag arms lower minus the buttsock for $266, and $60 of Zicks meats.

Ammo and what reloading stuff that was there was high priced as usual, and several tables thought their stuff was gold when a few tables away the same firearm could be bought for a decent price. Otherwise was worth the $6 entry fee.
    Dude. I was there during that time. I wished I would have known to watch for you. I bought a Win 22 pump from a guy. He said that was the last of the 8 rifles he brought to the show.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Dude. I was there during that time. I wished I would have known to watch for you. I bought a Win 22 pump from a guy. He said that was the last of the 8 rifles he brought to the show.
    It was a last min thing to let the wife and new daughter get some rest after coming home yesterday. I had a harley sweatshirt on.

RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    Didn’t make it today even after asking about it and hearing it’s a decent show. Yah, I have five of those pesky offspring some of you are referring to lol! One of my teenagers is laid up after a shoulder surgery, so I might not be making the drive to Amish country this time around. Will see tomorrow.

Top Bottom