• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lennster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Anyone here taken any classes done by Shivworks?

I have read all of their stuff on their site, and done some training with people that have been through their ECQC class and it was some pretty powerful stuff. I am signing up for their June class in Jackson, MI.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Can't recommend them highly enough. Changed my whole outlook on how guns, knives, combatives, strength and conditioning, and verbal skills interact and integrate. They are very hands-on, and can be pretty brutal, but you'll appreciate what you've learned when it's over. I started a training group here in South Bend working on things learned both in the actual classes, and the things I've learned through interacting with others involved with them. Their skills have tended to integrate nicely with other classes and other instructors.

Paul Gomez

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Craig is the single best instructor I've ever known. The class is phenomenal. You will get a lot out of it.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I have taken ECQC. It was a well designed class that did a good job of teaching and then testing skills for the 0 to 5 foot gun fight.

Physically, it is not an easy class. You will get bumped and bruised. But the payoff in lessons learned makes it worth it.

Top Bottom