• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Its been about 10+ years since I have been to Jasper and I really want to put some down range with this DDM4 I bought and have yet to shoot. I have been to Kingsbury and hate the range masters that make everything a big deal. I just wanted to know if you still pull right up the the range and shoot or is there a range master and etc.. like the Kingsbury one? My main goal is to shoot my AR at the 25 yard line which the last time I went to Kingsbury was not allowed.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I thought it was winter hours/hibernation till March? You have a sign it at the open Bldg next to the Hunter/DNR, and hope the gates and range guy are around.
    Good luck, dress warm.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Willow slough will let you shoot AR's at the 25 yard line. It has a range officer but he isn't horrible, just sits in the shed most of the time.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    You can shoot AR at 25 line. You have to sign in at the ranger station which is a few miles east of the range. There is a RO but they are usually only listening for rapid fire, or if they see unsafe range control, such as people trying to walk down range while its hot. Haven't ever had problems there from the RO.

Top Bottom