• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_F-q7MNYBE[/ame]

I would like to think David and the entire crew at 21st Century Firearms for a great day. I'll be going back soon!

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    You make me sick! ...I want one too!!! Though, I'd need the "someone else supplies the ammo" deal as well. :D

Not that you haven't heard it before, but your videos are fantastic; both in quality and content. :yesway:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    You make me sick! ...I want one too!!! Though, I'd need the "someone else supplies the ammo" deal as well. :D

Not that you haven't heard it before, but your videos are fantastic; both in quality and content. :yesway:
    I really appreciate the kind words. I need the feedback so I can hopefully continue to grow in the right direction. I want to produce videos that our community finds useful and entertaining.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Another great video... Thanks to 21st for providing the blaster and ammo. Great to have two INGO supporters working together to put out excellent material for everyone to enjoy! :ingo:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    the only thing i might critique is your use of the term squad automatic weapon. you showed a video of some troops w/ an 240, but i believe you called the m60 a SAW as well. these are NOT squad automatic weapons. the us military classifies the m60 and the 240 as a crew served weapon. the m249 is the squad automatic machine gun.

i believe one of the things that makes a squad automatic weapon (saw) is its ability to use the same ammo as the rest of the rifles in the squad. therefore the PK and the RPD are saw's but the PKM is not since it would not fire the same rounds as the rest of the squad (unless they were carrying nagants.

also, could you please cite the source that the us military is using this weapon? we fired lots of them as familiarization training, and just for fun. sometimes as cross training with other nationalities as well. this would explain why you can find pictures of US troops firing other countries weapons but i never hear of them being issued nor being a frontline weapon.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Cool video. What was the name of that awesome suppressor again? :D

That would be a Huntertown Guardian. :D;)

I'm really looking forward to a dedicated, and in depth look at the suppressors. Jarhed will be bringing a couple out my way here soon for a review. I'm anxiously awaiting my paperwork so I can get started on transferring mine!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    That would be a Huntertown Guardian. :D;)

I'm really looking forward to a dedicated, and in depth look at the suppressors. Jarhed will be bringing a couple out my way here soon for a review. I'm anxiously awaiting my paperwork so I can get started on transferring mine!

Your paperwork went out this morning.

JAHRED!!!

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    could you please cite the source that the us military is using this weapon?

Although I have been out for awhile I still have friends still in. Actually the Provost Marshall for Baghdad and the Post Master General of Iraq and Afghanistan are friends of mine. Guess I would be a LTC right about now if I was still in, but then again I might be dead. So I have first hand reports of them being used, plus a member of this board makes the forward rail that is used on the PKM and the adapter to mount the PKM to a US Pintal Mount which is sold to units of the US Military.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    you shot it enough to determine how many times the belts can be reused?

I get mixed reports, some say about 40 to 50 times others say a lot longer. Plus the belts I got were used, so no telling ho much time they have on them.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    scaled.php

Your videos keep getting better and better. :+1:

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Can I have your ps90 yet and isn't it fun playing with Chuck Norris???...You know the guy with the mustache from 21st!
    EDIT: Guess I should have looked at the video before asking the Chuck Norris thingy...if I had I would have asked how you got Steven Segall to bring his stuff out to play...my bad!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom