• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Only shooting at 20 ft. Kept them on a paper plate but not all in the middle for sure. Was not too bad as far as recoil but loud and I was just shooting winchester 115 ball. Im thinking 115 grain will be plenty for me shooting this gun for awhile. I will save the +p for the glock. All in all happy with how it shot. I think its a keeper. Just cleaned it and getting the pin back in took just abit but not that bad to take apart or put together. Got a new proshot cleaning kit and it worked great. Cleaned the glock with it also. Peace!

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I plan on picking one of these up sometime soon. Seems to be a shortage of those around where I'm at though.

Thanks for the report.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I'm really surprised that the LC9 hasn't taken off like wildfire like the LCP. Some people want to carry the LCP but are put off by the .380 caliber. Thanks for the range report.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm really surprised that the LC9 hasn't taken off like wildfire like the LCP. Some people want to carry the LCP but are put off by the .380 caliber. Thanks for the range report.

It hasn't taken off like wildfire because there isn't enough of them!

Much like the LCP, just about everyone that hits a dealer's shelf gets sold.

And personally, I really really really hope that there doesn't end up being a recall on the LC9. (or the new Ruger 1911)

-J-

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    I plan on picking one of these up sometime soon. Seems to be a shortage of those around where I'm at though.

Thanks for the report.

Paid in advance around the 1st of march and got it the 10th of april. It was the third one tuckers in mt vernon got in. Paid 360 for it. Love how it feels in my hand and like the fact that it weighs 17 oz. Tames the recoil abit. I havent shot much in the last 15 years or so and rusty is a understatement. Im going to try and shoot alot more often. If I ever did have to shoot at another human and lord knows I dont want too It would be nice if the bad guy wasnt laughing at me as I was pulling the trigger.:ar15::laugh:

Last edited:

john0286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My friend bought one at gander mountain (fort Wayne) a few weeks ago. The salesman told us that they would be getting in 2 of them every Thursday for the next several weeks. $399.

On a side note I put fifty rounds through this gun and really enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    I had a chance to shoot one that a local Police Officer had just purchased for off duty. I was not impressed with the trigger pull at all and it shot high left at 10 yards a couple of inches. I did not like it near as much as the LCP's I have fired. Maybe they need to work some stuff out or she just got a bad one not sure. My :twocents:.

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    The trigger is long but pretty smooth. I need to get more time shooting this gun and its not a range gun but I think I can get good enough with the lc9 for its intended purpose.

Top Bottom