• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I know many of us were in mourning at the news that the Southport hypocrites killed our opportunity to have one of these fine establishments locally. It is with great happiness :naughty:that I find today that there is one in Bloomington now. I don't know if it's a recent addition or has been there for awhile but in searching Btown restaurants for a replacement for our recently lost Cheeseburger in Paradise we discovered it.:rockwoot:

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    :noway: I went to the one in Lexington a couple weeks back. Man did it suck, and not in a good way. Out of the 10-12 waitresses, only about 3-4 were worth looking at. They all did have tight shorts, but not tight tshirts. Service sucked and I swear they took a Hooters menu and colored it to their color. The wings sucked and were off some pigeon in the parking lot. It took over 10 minutes to get beer to us and there was only about 15 people in the whole place. Food took 30+ minutes to get and we almost walked away. I wont go back or to another. They can keep the SHOW ME's in other states as far as I'm concerned. :noway:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Show me's in b-town has been for awhile. It located kinda out of the way so they wouldn't have any southport like issues. The food is so so, and you would think being a college town the chicks would be smoking hot. This is not the case, being by wal-mart seems to have attracted the chucks who couldn't cut it at the local skeevy strip club. What it does have going for it is it's a BIG space and half of it is filled with pool tables, and they have plenty of tv's. You pretty much never have to wait to be seated either because it's never crowded.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Couldn't cut it at Night Moves? Ouch :n00b:

Show me's in b-town has been for awhile. It located kinda out of the way so they wouldn't have any southport like issues. The food is so so, and you would think being a college town the chicks would be smoking hot. This is not the case, being by wal-mart seems to have attracted the chucks who couldn't cut it at the local skeevy strip club. What it does have going for it is it's a BIG space and half of it is filled with pool tables, and they have plenty of tv's. You pretty much never have to wait to be seated either because it's never crowded.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Couldn't cut it at Night Moves? Ouch :n00b:

If they cant cut it at NIGHT MOVES then I am scared to see them.

Fen... you know why they call it NIGHT MOVES, right? Something may really move in the night with them chicks. Only "gentelmans" club I have ever been to where I was glad it was DARK. Oh, unless the time I got into "The Dungeon" on the east side of Indy when I was 18. Maybe I am scarred for life???

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    I've been to the show Me's in Terre Haute a few times and the food and beer was affordable and tasted great. The girls were a whole lot better looking then most I've seen at Hooters.

Top Bottom