• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    On another forum I visit frequently, they have a "Show your posts" link in the header area.

I find myself using it often, and didn't know if anyone else thought it would benefit them as well...I find myself continually going through the steps of clicking on my screen name at the top right, then "statistics", then "Find all posts by". And a good percentage of the time, I get that silly wait delay message, because I clicked on the link before waiting...just because it wants me to wait.:)

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Yeah, when im looking for an old post of mine i have to do the same, so i just subscribe and delete as i go. Wish there was an easier way.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    When i see something i want to pay attention to and see what the responses are i subscribe to it, and periodically delete them... i also subscribe to many many threads that might be of use to link back to in the future.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If you see your own post in a thread somewhere, you can click on your username, and then select "Find more posts by ATF Consumer". That will list all your posts, and takes fewer steps than going through your profile.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    If you see your own post in a thread somewhere, you can click on your username, and then select "Find more posts by ATF Consumer". That will list all your posts, and takes fewer steps than going through your profile.

Yea, that works for me...no need to wait for the search delay.:yesway:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    OK, just another thought...since the whole purpose of my request was to be able to see your posts quicker, and in order to use the feature esrice suggested, you first have to be on a thread that you have a post on, I think it would be great if the function where you click on your username where it pops up a little menu of options show up when you click on your username at the top right...as one of them is "view public profile":yesway:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    OK, just another thought...since the whole purpose of my request was to be able to see your posts quicker, and in order to use the feature esrice suggested, you first have to be on a thread that you have a post on, I think it would be great if the function where you click on your username where it pops up a little menu of options show up when you click on your username at the top right...as one of them is "view public profile":yesway:
    You can click your username in the top right of the page where it says "Welcome, [username]" and it takes you to your profile.

Top Bottom