• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • khangoc

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    ^^ could not agree with that report more. I put about 1k rounds through mine and had maybe 1-2 malfs due to the cheap steel cased ammo I was feeding it. I put a little strap of grip tape on the palm swell, under the trigger guard and front strap since the stock grip honestly is a little slippery with sweaty hands. But you can't go wrong with a SP2022 and TLR-3 combo. Another interesting tidbit, the 2022 was the issued sidearm to tank commanders by the US Army for a while.

khangoc

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    It's just a great alternative to the P22X line of pistols. I know the Purdue PD issues their officers P226's in .40 (I guess with our tuition prices they can afford such... luxuries). If you want a DA/SA but can't afford metal framed Sigs (you should never consider buying the P250 anyway) the 2022 is truly the best-- I would put it right up there in consideration set for Beretta 92s, CZ-75s, H&K USPs *cough cough* over-priced SigPro *cough cough*

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I had one in 40. Sold it a couple weeks back. Ok pistol tho', no real problems. Never had the first jam. CDNN has NIB mags for these and the 15 rd 9ers run $29.99, 12rd 40s run $19.99. You'll not be unhappy with the gun most likely.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I had one in 40. Sold it a couple weeks back. Ok pistol tho', no real problems. Never had the first jam. CDNN has NIB mags for these and the 15 rd 9ers run $29.99, 12rd 40s run $19.99. You'll not be unhappy with the gun most likely.
    I really like mine. I also own several of the metal framed Sigs too. It is a great alternative to a metal framed pistol.

Top Bottom