• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Here is something you don't see everyday.. a true P226 in .22LR. I bought this gun last Friday from Indiana Gun Club for $550+tax along with a full sized P226 Extreme in 9mm. My plan was to be able to frequently be able to get a lot of trigger time with the .22 and develop muscle memory that I can use for the P226 9mm. PLEASE NOTE: this is not the Mosquito .22LR by Sig - this is a full sized, full featured P226 chambered in .22LR. All of your P226 holsters, accessories will be compatable.

As things go - my eye has wandered to something else and I need to move this P226 Classic 22LR. Sold pending funds and I really do not plan to go lower. I am not interested in any trades on this with the exception of a Sig 556 or 522. If you are in the market for one of these this gets you in at about $100 under what you could buy one for. I have put 100 rounds through this gun (on Saturday) and had zero failures to feed/malfunctions/etc of any kind using Blazer bulk .22LR.
    Again, this is absolutely BRAND NEW in the box and has no defects or wear of any kind. Comes with two factory Sig magazines, box, paperwork, etc. I can even show the bill of sale from Friday's purchase.

I am in Columbus and prefer FTF sale.

1335209178_0.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom