Please reply by conversation.

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    Sold

bought this for my wife a year ago and she loves it, but tends to want to use the shotgun for home pertection. So I am giving her my Sig 232 and geting myself a S&W442 or 642. I believe it was $585 and another $90 for the 2 extra mags for total of $675 before tax.

Here's what's on Sig's sight about it:
    New from SIG SAUER®, the P238 Special Edition Nitron® with Rosewood Grips. It’s just a fraction of the size of our full-size pistols. A smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame SIG SAUER pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5 inches a height of 3.96 inches, and weighing just 15.2 ounces, the SIG SAUER P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed pistol. The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with rosewood grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid-fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked SIG SAUER slide serrations, corrosion resistant Nitron finish and SIGLITE® Night Sights. The new SIG SAUER P238 is shipped in a lockable hard case and one 6 round magazine.

My Price-SOLD- $550

.:welcome:
    photo-27.jpg

photo-25.jpg

photo-28.jpg

photo-30.jpg

photo-29.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom