• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I just picked up a sig p250 yesterday. Im planning on taking it to the rang this weekend. Mine did not come with night site, though I thought all sigs did. Can I just buy night sites for it or do I have to send it back to sig? My other option I was kicking around was getting the .40 xchange it with the night sites since this is current in 9mm

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    You're gonna love that pistol Paul. ;)

Sigs do not all come with night sights, but as a warning, they are a pain to put on. Highly suggest finding a gunsmith or someone with the appropriate sight pusher (no hammer and screwdriver will ever get them on or off!!).

.40 in the P250 sub really barks!

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    just picked up my sig p250 sunday in .40 and a .357 sig barrel with three mags and night sight brand new havent got to shoot it yet though let me know what you think of it

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I shot 50 rounds of tulammo through it today, I shot better with it then I normally do my 4" xd. I had a few rounds that im assuming had hard primers, they all fired the second time through. So far I am very satisfied

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    yeah the p250 is awesome, the DAO trigger is really good. i also thought all p250's came with siglite night sights?

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    Really like my P250sc 9mm. Came with NS,June'11 mfg. Just like shooting a revolver. I still have trouble sitting, after buying a couple extra mags.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I shot 50 rounds of tulammo through it today, I shot better with it then I normally do my 4" xd. I had a few rounds that im assuming had hard primers, they all fired the second time through. So far I am very satisfied
    You might want to keep an eye on the "hard primers" as Sig has had some issues on some models with light strikes.
    I think there's a post somewhere here about them. "Saured on Sigs" or something like that.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Ya i am going to, like i said it was super cheap ammo and its getting broken in after a few hundred rounds if its still having a problems ill send it back to sig

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    put another alot 100 rounds through it today shot very well, not a single light primer hit, couple more hundred round and it well be ready for carry...now if i could only figure out what holster I want for it

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    For those of who that have a subcompact p250 what kinda of holster do you carry it it. I thinking I want a pancake holster for it....

Desantis Viper. If you email Sig, they have a list. I like my Viper though.

My P250 doesn't hVe night sights. You can buy a new slide with night sights, I'm not sure how much Sig would charge to install them.

Top Bottom