• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zqdime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    So I am going to a gun show this weekend to browse. I'm kind of looking for a sig sp2022. What price should I expect to pay for a good used one? Or more importantly what is a ripoff price on these?

zqdime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    i'm going to the Auburn 500. I bought my last sig from ZX and was very happy with them.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    My GF and I were just in there at ZX a couple of days ago, for being a small shop they have a pretty good range of handguns for sale at decent prices.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I was going to suggest ZX or the Midwest booth if theyre there. You wont be sorry with the SigPro Sp2022 either but I would suggest getting one with NS! Good luck on your search!

zqdime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    neither ZX nor midwest were there but I am the proud owner of a brand new Sig 2022 got it from Wrigley Sales out of Churubusco. He gave me a good deal on it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Definitely a nice purchase. My brother in law loves his. He traded in his P250c for one. Nice shooting pistol right from the get-go. I am not a Sig fan at all and even I liked it. Did you get the night sights or contrast? He was supposed to get Night sights on his but Gander screwed up there ad and he got contrast, he's still fightin 'em over that one.

zqdime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Mine has contrast sights. the gun feels great in your hand and I can't wait to take it out and try it out.

Top Bottom