Please reply by conversation.

smspears592

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello Ingunowners,

I am selling my Sig Sauer P229R Elite Scorpion, 9mm. I am the original owner. She was produced in 2012. I purchased her in January 2013. I tried to put her in the safe after buying her but she bit me. So I have carried her ever since. I am selling her to fund a new project.

A little bit about her. She looks to me as perfect as Elle McPherson. (That should tell you about how old I am. ) With that being said, even Elle has a few flaws. I have taken pictures of the P229R marks. She has the markings on the front of the slide by the muzzle and a mark on the right side of the trigger guard. I would not want to go to look at something that someone said was perfect, only to find that it had been rolled down a hill three times and repainted.

Now how she runs: flawlessly. I have put between 500 to 750 rounds through her. Not any issues, NONE. She has shot ball, hollow point and anything I could put down the barrel. Dependability 100%.

So if you are looking for a great carry gun or one that you want to try to put in a safe, she is the one. She is looking for a good home. You get, the P229R Elite Scorpion, 3 magazines, the original box and the manual and the Desantis holster. I think I have the original lock that came with it, but I am not sure. If I find it, it will be included. The price is $775.00 I am in Indianapolis and would be willing to drive about 20 minutes to meet. I have had several offers, so I lowered the price to my selling point.

Now for the pictures. If they are not there, please PM right away. I often have what people describe as PBCAC errors. (Problem between computer and chair.) Sometimes I see them on my computer but they dont show up on the website.

If you have any questions or want to make this your new gun, please PM me.

Thank you for looking.
    2l9jgnd.jpg

2q84qw6_th.jpg

dqjgn8_th.jpg

zjjrko_th.jpg

2z8oxld_th.jpg

2i6koow_th.jpg

2mevnyo_th.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom