• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What do you mean what is with this?

It is a seller's market now, you know, recent unstableness in the nation, remember? This will happen as market seeks recalibration.

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    See post #2.

Also keep in mind gunbroker much like anything else is public, on the internet, and stores info.
    I like to look at previous auction prices, it helps to look at sold items; not just ones still for sale. I have seen quite a few that have been sold and bought a few times by the same few people. It’s liike a circle jerk of sales to drive a price up.

traderjoe

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2020
    South Bend area
    Have you been to any gun shows recently? An acquaintance sold a plain jane Glock 43 for $795. Now is not the time to recalibrate your firearms

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    No doubt it's a seller's market for some items. But I was thinking, is there really $2,500 worth of desire to own a P226 Stainless Elite in .40 cal? I mean, if you are committed to pay up to $2,500, why not get a lightly-used custom or semi-custom 1911 or another quality firearm in .45 or 9 mm for that money? Most of the prices on Wilsons have not moved much from what I can see.

I know, I know...not a rational market...

What do you mean what is with this?

It is a seller's market now, you know, recent unstableness in the nation, remember? This will happen as market seeks recalibration.

Top Bottom