• Dale Dan Tony

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2023
    New Haven, IN
    Sig Package.

Trying again with prices on everything to please the overlords.

Sig MPX 9mm Gen 2 w/ 8” barrel.

Bought used in good condition. I have 250 rounds through it without an issue. Hand guard, covers and receiver show minor wear in spots. 2 magazines.

$2000

Sig P320 X-Five Legion. Bought new. 500 rounds through it.

$950

Sig P320 M18. Bought used. 200 rounds through it on my end.

$550

M18 came with a cheap IWB holster that I’ve never used nor will I, but someone may enjoy it. Or throw it away.

Safariland 6390RDS-4502. Setup to attach to a G-code belt rig. Holster has been modified to fit both P320s. “Modified” meaning I used a heat gun on the bottom of the holster to ensure the X-five slide would seat far enough for the retention to engage the X300U. This holster will still accept the smaller M18 with an X300 installed. This was intentional in order to achieve compatibility for both weapons on my belt. Same holster and same magazines for both weapons and accepts an rds with cover.

$250

*X300U ($320) and RMR type 2 RM01 3.25 MOA ($450) can be included but will be fairly close to retail pricing as I plan to use them on other platforms. I will consider knocking them down slightly if the entire package is moved together*

Nothing wrong with anything pictured, just choosing to go a different way. My daily carry is a G19 and Im replacing both sigs (belt and spare) with glocks for compatibility. The MPX is awesome but if I keep it Ill end up spending $4000 more to accessorize it and it just doesnt fit what I have going on well enough to justify it. Will either be filling the spot with .300 blackout or a glock mag compatible lower.

Preference given to package deals. Possible trades but unlikely. Feel free to make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_4132.jpeg
      IMG_4132.jpeg
      500.9 KB · Views: 348
    • IMG_4133.jpeg
      IMG_4133.jpeg
      589.4 KB · Views: 326
    • IMG_4289.jpeg
      IMG_4289.jpeg
      510.3 KB · Views: 256
    • IMG_4294.jpeg
      IMG_4294.jpeg