• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just watched the episode... I do not agree 100% with the "plausible" conclusion, now if they were to use suppressed .22s then I could see it.
    I have a feeling judging by Adam's s**t eating grin that he will be trying to acquiring one for his own use...had that "first time" look on his face that most of us have had when shooting our first Class 3 item...:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They did an episode on silencers?
    Can someone tell me what was that episode about?
    I saw an interview of Adam Savage saying that one of the myths they would never test in the show is about silencers and what are the best ways to make "silence" a weapon like with pillows and such because it could be used by criminals.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    They did an episode on silencers?
    Can someone tell me what was that episode about?
    I saw an interview of Adam Savage saying that one of the myths they would never test in the show is about silencers and what are the best ways to make "silence" a weapon like with pillows and such because it could be used by criminals.

The episode was about movie sound effect myths...it was the last new episode they ran last week. I think the title was "Blow your own sail".

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    They were not just testing if they sounded alike to the naked ear, but if the sound signatures matched. From what I saw they based the plausible on the match of the sound signatures.

Top Bottom