snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    All lots now pending sold or traded.

Reorganizing my small silver stash with hopes of converting some to gold so I am selling off various odd lots of silver. Descriptions of the items below. Premiums on silver are very high now and I have priced these below what comparable items are on Provident.

BARS - 5 oz
    Lot #1:
    Four 5oz bars, 2 Provident and 2 Silvertowne, all average to good condition. Five ounce bars are very hard to find now. Selling as ONE lot at $145/bar, total of $580.00 for all four bars.

Lot #2: Four 5oz bars, unique including an Elemental bar shaped like the U.S, a capsuled NW Terrritory Mint bar, a Silvertowne Prospector bar and a poured bar by Monarch Precious Metals. All good condition. Similar Monarch bar on Provident is over $163. Selling as ONE lot at $150/bar, total of $600.00 for all four bars.

GENERIC 1oz ROUNDS – Four Lots
    Lot #3:
    A-Mark Mint Liberty Bell rounds, 10 rounds in a coin tube. All in very good condition. Selling as a single lot at $295.
    Lot #4: Indian Buffalo rounds (7) and Silvertowne Prospector rounds (3), total of 10 rounds. The Buffalo rounds are in capsules. All in very good condition. Selling as a single lot at $295.
    Lot #5: NRA silver rounds (5) and Silvertowne Prospector rounds (5), total of 10 rounds. The NRA rounds are in capsules. All in very good condition. Selling as a single lot at $295.
    Lots #3, #4, & #5 SPF

Lot #6:
    Miscellaneous lot of 20 rounds. There are six pairs with obverse/reverse shown in the photo and an additional eight various rounds. All rounds are in capsules. Several are unique and very cool including a dome shaped U.S. Navy round in a dome shaped capsule. Total of 20 rounds in this lot. Selling as a single lot at $575.00.

Cash, Paypal friends & family, or USPS money order. I would also trade for gold coins or bars at the current spot ratio+10% on my end.

FTF around Evansville. I would prefer to ship rather than drive far. I may drive up to 90 minutes from Evansville for multiple lot sales. This would be Bloomington, Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scotland, Vincennes, etc.

Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ insurance. Shipping included with purchase of $500.00 or more. Otherwise, it will run around $15.00-$18.00 with insurance. I reserve the right to change the asking price based on the market. Once a sale is agreed, the price is firm.

Please PM only. Photos below.

1615832381269.png
    1615832404306.png
    1615832432052.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom