• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier July USPSA match this Sunday July 14, 2013. Registration and squadding will be in the clubhouse. Squadding will be limited to 10 shooters per squad. Arrive early and choose your squad. As the match squads fill up you will be assigned to a squad in order to maintain squad size. I'll need R.O.'s. R.O.'s shoot for $5. Please post a reply if you are willing to R.O. a squad. We will score with practiscore and backup with paper scoresheets. Match fee is $20 for non members $15 for Silver Creek members. Match start time 10:30 am. All of Saturday's setup crew will have thier match fee waived. Round count will be in the mid 160's. 5 freestyle stages and 1 classifier. I'll announce the classifier in a couple days. See you Sunday morning.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I cannot stress this enough-If you sign up for a squad and I have entered you into our Kindles for the Practiscore, DO NOT JUMP TO ANOTHER SQUAD.

You have to deleted from one squad, entered into another and doing that minutes before a match starts is not what I need to be doing, when I'm trying to get the Kindles to the proper squads, showing shooters on that squad how it works or answering any questions about Practiscore.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    ROUND COUNT IS 164. We will have alot of tight shots, double swingers(got to keep up with Max) and some clear the house freestyle stages. Still need some folks to ante up and R.O. So far I have only one commitment.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks for a great match Dave and crew lots of fun!! That plate rack went better than the regular plate rack usually does for me.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Whew what a day. It was HOT,HOT, HOT. I can only remember 1 day last year the was as bad or worse. Or so it seemed.
    The heat zapped me big time, The last 2 stages I just as soon not even shot them. Day started ruff on first 2 stages and the last 4 seemed like I ran them on auto pilot. Water an stages was gone after 3 stages. I bring my own water and I killed a bottle every stage.
    Shooters when it is hot bring some water, don't count on water being provided at the stages. When it is gone it is gone.
    A HUGE thanks to JJ and Ed S. from Ohio who helped me RO today I don't think I would have made it without their help.
    Thanks to Mandi Z who helped show others how to score on the kendels and helped score also. Thanks to the rest of the squad that helped set steel and paste and score.
    Thanks to Dave and crew for setup and teardown and Dan for the scores.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Bosshoss summed it up with 3 words, hot, hot, hot. Brutal hot day. Thanks to everyone who stuck it out, worked setting steel, paste targets, score the kindles, R.O. squads and show patience on a miserably hot day. 40 gallons of ice water gone by 1 pm. More coolers will be out next month, hopefully the temps won't be so brutal. Good luck to everyone shooting the Ind. Championship next weekend.

Top Bottom