• ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It is now 3:19 pm on 6/4. What the heck was it that I missed?:rolleyes:

I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you or not but what the hell. You missed the grand debut of the "INGO Wheel of Swag"! All site supporters present at the time got a chance to spin for prizes. The prizes ranged from a "permaban" to a cool knife that was donated by Brad. Unless they decided to spin some more after I left, nobody won the knife this time. I won a coveted INGO chamber flag! :yesway::ingo:

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you or not but what the hell. You missed the grand debut of the "INGO Wheel of Swag"! All site supporters present at the time got a chance to spin for prizes. The prizes ranged from a "permaban" to a cool knife that was donated by Brad. Unless they decided to spin some more after I left, nobody won the knife this time. I won a coveted INGO chamber flag! :yesway::ingo:

Me too! :D It was cool meeting some of you! :ingo:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I won a free knife sharpening from Tyler. I was going to send my new CRKT (2.5 inches), but instead, I think I'll get my Junglas "Tylerized" for free! :thumbsup:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    It was nice meeting you Evan although I might hold a grudge about not spinning the wheel. Lol. Guess there is the next 1500. What was teh deal with it anyhow? Was it for supporters, INGO members or what? I mean, who all got to spin it and how?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yeah, that was on my list to do actually. But for some reason I just bought some stickers and moved on. Like I said, I plan to spend more time at the booth at the next one.

The great thing about the INGO booth is that we try to make it much more than a place to get swag. We really want it to be the hangout for INGO members visiting the 1500. It's an extension of the board, after all. And we're always on the end (with the Ciyous) out of normal traffic flow, so we're not blocking the aisles when people are trying to get through.

Top Bottom