• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For my use, I prefer the two point sling, utilitarian.

11-21-10_1413.jpg

If I were a ninja, I might need something else, but I'm not a ninja.:D

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I like two/three point slings better on rifles/shotguns. With the length of a shotgun I would think a single point only wouldn't be a good option.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    GG&G single-point adapter and Urban ERT sling. :twocents:

You can go back and forth between 2 point and single point with that setup.

this is the way to go

Patti at Tacticalshotgunner.com fixed me up with an Urban ERT that can be comfigured in either single two piont point.

thx Stu

The nice thing about the UrbanERT is you can go from weapon to weapon with it with little to no effort. Adaptors come in several different styles for the different weapons. Check them out.

URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS, tactical weapon slings, single point sling, AR15 sling, 3 Point Sling

HK Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Vickers Blue Force Gear....

I've gone from el cheapo 2 points, to super cool 3 points, to uber tactical single points and now I'm running the Vickers Blue Force Gear padded 2 point sling on my HD shotguns and rifles. In fact the Vickers web page was running a 1/2 price sale on the cammo green slings (got some for Christmas).

You can't go wrong with either a Vickers or Viking 2 point.....

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I second the Vickers sling by BFG. I bought one of the half price padded slings for my 556. Although money's tight, I just ordered another for my Benelli since I liked it so much. With the half price and free shipping (free shipping ends today) you can't beat a top notch sling for $24 to your door.

I use a three point sling on my work MP5 and like it. I've tried a single point on it and my 556 and hated it. The single point sling does very few things well, while a quick adjustable two point does almost everything well. The only down side of the quick adjustable two points is off hand transitions are slower and a bit awkward. The utility of the two point far outweighs that one down side. YMMV.

Top Bottom